NDP - Consultation Documents
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, notice is given that a formal pre-submission public consultation on proposals for the Upper Clatford Neighbourhood Development Plan will start at 9.00 a.m. on Monday 28 October 2019 and end at 5.00 p.m. on Tuesday 10 December 2019.
Where you can inspect the proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan
The proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan and supporting Evidence Documents may be inspected:
- On the Document Centre of the Neighbourhood Development page at www.upperclatford.com.
- At the Upper Clatford Village Hall, Greenfields Farm Shop, the Crook and Shears public house and All Saints Church
- On request by email from [email protected]
- On request from Charles Eyre (352 350) or Nick Shah (400 042).
Supporting Evidence Statements and other documents are available below.
How to make comments on the proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan
Comments must be made in writing and include your name and address. Please use our comments form, which can be downloaded below, or collected as a hard copy from the Greenfields Farm Shop, the Crook and Shears public house or All Saints Church, or requested by emailing [email protected] Please make comments as specific as possible, quoting the relevant policy or paragraph number(s). All comments will be publicly available.
Send/make your comments:
- in person: at the Consultation Launch Event at Upper Clatford Village Hall, Monday 4 November 2019 between 7.00 – 9.00 p.m.
- by email to: [email protected]
- by hand: to the response boxes at the Greenfields Farm Shop, the Crook and Shears public house or All Saints Church
- by post: to the Clerk to Upper Clatford Parish Council, 19 White Oak Way, Anna Valley, Andover SP11 7QN.
All comments must be received by 5.00 pm on Tuesday 10 December 2019. These will be considered by Upper Clatford Parish Council, and will help shape the final Neighbourhood Development Plan.