Update - COVID 19 - Community Response
For further details, please take a look at:
Update numbers of Responders and residents requesting Support
Over 120 households have now registered to provide help across the community, but as the number of cases is forecast to rise over the next few weeks, we are likely to need additional residents to register.
If you would like to register as a responder or for support, please do one of the following:
- To submit your details click the COVID link. This online form ensures we get all the information we need to register you as someone needing support or wishing to volunteer to be a responder, in the most accurate and efficient way.
- Alternatively, send a short e-mail to [email protected] with your:
- street address, including Post Code,
- telephone number.
- whether you are in a Vulnerable Group (ie over 70 or with an underlying health condition)
- please state whether you want support or to volunteer to help someone else. If you are currently self-isolating please indicate this on the email
Food availability in the vicinity of Upper Clatford
Your Parish Council has collated a list of local food providers who are willing and able to supply produce to local residents. See link below for details.
Keep an eye on:
- 07730 304 290
Find Upper Clatford
Upper Clatford, Andover, Hampshire